Forums  

Go Back   Forums > (38), Open Forum.

Old 29-05-2020, 06:43 PM

sad news Holly , thank you for the update , look after your self's .

ST & Lisa Tina & Carly xxx
Old 29-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Administrator

Yes things don't look good, but will be trying to find out more and just where he is at this time.

I'm not sure why the change of mind, as he was set to come back, so things must have changed in the night, it's hard to get anyone that knows, or will tell you what is really going on.

They also wont let anyone in, not that I want to go there, but will if I have too.
Timbo
Old 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM

Very sorry to hear this. Our thoughts are with Bob.
Old 30-05-2020, 02:30 AM

Very sad to hear about Bob's illness.

Hope he gets better soon, love all here.

FM and the girls xxx
Old 30-05-2020, 06:39 AM

This is really sad to hear, my thoughts are with you and Bob.

Best Wishes
Tommo
Old 30-05-2020, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Hi Guy's with a long phone call last night, Bob will come out today.

I said he will be better off here at the farm or at home than in red zone, they don't have the tests back yet anyway, he has now had his injections start again for the cancer, that he has not been getting due to lock down.

He will get them again on the Friday as long as I get him to the hospital and not the Doctor, that I said I would do.

They said he should have been having them well in lock down, and should not have been stopped, that's Doctors for you

I ask if he had been tested for the coronavirus but they say not, that to me is a bit odd, they say his breathing is a bit up and down at times, and has a bad cough, but told them he has had that for years and is like that anyway.

I'm not sure yet what time it will be that I go get him, we phone later today, and I have to phone when I get there and not go in, they will then send him out.

This is all I know for now, but like before things could change, but it is much better news
Timbo
Old 30-05-2020, 05:18 PM

yes very strange they didn't test him for the virus but glad he will be coming home soon.

carlys_guy
Old 30-05-2020, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
yes very strange they didn't test him for the virus but glad he will be coming home soon.

carlys_guy
As far as we know, he had no test for the virus, and was sent home by taxi, the nurse phoned here but we were outside, so asked if he would go home that way or wait.
The taxi came and phoned the nurse, and Bob was sent out, sat in the back, but the Lady taxi driver said Bob could sit in the front if he wanted.

It's all very odd, it would seam if you are at great risk of having it, you can do what you like and go where you like.

But Bob is now home and is well happy he is back, virus or not it would seam.

I asked if he had to isolate 14 day's but it would seam not, I find it all very odd.
Holly
Old 31-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Thank you everyone for all your posts.

I'm back and so far feeling fine, it was a worrying time, my breathing got really bad after eating something, what was in it not sure, but wont be having that again.

Timbo came but there was little he could do to help me, so we had to call the Hospital and they called the ambulance to come, it was not long coming

I was told they could not be sure what part I would be taken, cornavires part or other.

I was really to ill to care anyway, but Timbo told them I had not got cornavires, they told him they would do what the could to take me to the non cornavires part of the hospital, but could not be sure where I would be sent.

I was checked out by a Nurse on the way in, I was in a really bad state, and did not really know fully what was going on round me.

When we got there, they checked to see where I would be sent, it would be the cornavires part.

The Nurse told me it may well be better then the other part, as I would be seen really soon, and not many in there, infact I may be safer there than the other par of the hospital .

Could just about walk and get down from the ambulance, was taken to the cornavires part of the hospital, can remember a cornavires patient outside being unloaded from a ambulance, a mask was put on me, round my mouth nose and ears.

I was taken through reception and into a hallway there were a number of very ill patients on trolley's being taken from ward to ward with life support with them.

Everyone was in full PPE, I was taken to a small room one of the first rooms and near to reception and the first door in the hallway.

I lay on a bed and was put on monitoring machine, and later kit to help me breath, there was a lot going on, and think a Lady doctor was with me most of the time or Nurse, I was in really bad way, hard to breath, and could not swallow, this they took as the most worrying thing.

I may have been like this for 8 hrs, but then started to feel a little better, and could sit up.

They gave me small amounts of water, in small clear plastic mugs, just made me take small sips it really hurt at first, and it was really hard to swallow, if at all.

After about one hr, I could start to sip a little more, till I could drink with only a little pain.

I stayed in that room all the time seeing many very ill patients pass by on trolley's, there was no toilet off the room I was in, and had the go down the hallway many times.

Was careful to not meet up with patients on bed trolley.s

Was told I would be taken for tests, it was something I had before, sorry the name has gone, but you stand on and are given an kind of power that will faze inside you, well the machine scans you.

Don't know the results from that yet.

I was sent back to the room, there you could read, or have radio, sit in a chair, later I was told I could go home.

But that never got to happen

Then a day later, was told I could discharge if I wanted, and they would phone for someone to come and get me.

Was later told and asked how I would get home, and they could phone and send for a taxi, I said to do that, and was sent to wait at the reception, was there around 20 minutes and no one came in well waiting, and was told the taxi was outside for me.

I had no tests for the cornavires, and was told I would if I had symptoms, The Lady taxi driver was happy for me to sit in the front, but did sit in the back to the passenger side.

This was how it was, not the best place to be taken to where cornavires was but for me there was little choice in the matter.

Would like to thank the Doctors and Nurses and ambulance Guy's that looked after me and did a great job, thank you
Bob
Old 31-05-2020, 12:29 PM

glad you are back home and feeling well, sounds like it was an allergic reaction to something.

carlys_guy