Forums  

Go Back   Forums > D (18), The Lady's Powder Room & Fashion Boutique

Old 29-09-2020, 07:50 AM

Default Elina: My life so far

From China To Here, Wherever Here Is

Hello all,

My name is Elina, though that is not my original name, or so I believe. More about that later. I am the companion of Esjayell (S.J.L.). We live in the West in an Edwardian end of terrace house. I was ordered on May 9th and was delivered to his (and my new) home the day after I arrived in Britain, Thursday May 22nd 2019. Since my birth I have gone through so many emotions from sheer terror to absolute joy. I will share some, if not all with you.

Esjay suggested that I should include a photo of myself about here so you could see who is writing to you. To say that I was annoyed at that idea would be an under statement. I do not want anyone to see me just now, as I’m not looking my best, and the photos where I am, are far to risqué to post on the first page. However we have reached a sort of compromise, I have agreed to allow one of the pictures that he took of me soon after I arrived provided I get to choose it and do the editing if I deem it is necessary. He agreed (as if he had a choice).

The caption by my photo on the web site describes me as a “158cm (5’1”) Small Breasted Life-like Sex Doll” so there can be no doubt in any-ones mind about my perceived function in life. Except I have no idea what ‘sex’ is, do I eat it, drink it, wear it, I hope I’m going to enjoy it whatever it is. I imagine my new owner has an idea or knows what it is.

I was born on an unknown day of an unknown month in an equally unknown year, in Shenzhen, a major sub provincial city located on the east bank of the Pearl River Estuary on the central coast of southern Guangdong Province, Peoples Republic of China. Soon after birth my body was wrapped in a protective covering, placed in a cardboard box with my head between my legs, closed and sealed then transported to a warehouse type building, placed on a shelf and left! It is around this time I discovered my original name. I must state that I do not have any proof of this at all, but it seems the most likely. My name is, in simplified Mandarin Chinese, 脆皮鸭 pronounced Cuì pí yā. Please do not ever call me Cuì pí yā, I absolutely hate it and I am sure you will understand why, when I tell my new owner about it, but that’s a few days and another country away.

I had been in that warehouse place on that shelf for an unknown period of time just laying on my back unable to move either my legs or my arms, in total darkness. It is really difficult to calculate time when you are in darkness. You try to count seconds, covert them into minutes, then hours, followed by days, weeks etc. You make it to about three minutes, then you hear a noise that takes your attention and you forget to count. When you finally realise, it’s too late to carry on. So you start again. This happens a couple of times before you do the sensible thing-give up. Then one day not only did I hear voices close by, I could feel movement of my box. Some-one was nudging it. I listened intently. I couldn’t really hear anything. I was terrified! I had no idea what was happening. The silence that had once at the beginning of my stay there frightened me had now become normal and comforting in a strange way. That was now shattered. There was a noise close by. I had heard it before at a distance, never this close. As the noise got louder, I felt something moving underneath my legs and body, far too close I thought for comfort. “Be Careful” I screamed “Please be careful, I’m in here” They didn’t take any notice. The arms of the fork lift continued on their quest. I felt a thump as the arms came into contact with ME! I was going up in the air. “STOP” I screamed as loud as I could “I HATE BEING IN THE AIR, PLEASE PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN!”

Eventually I felt I was being lowered to a safer height, or I should say that is what I told myself. I felt movement, at first I was going backwards then forwards. I was panic stricken. I was heading sideways into anything that might be in my way. My arm and my leg would be the first to go followed milliseconds later by my body. I didn’t want to think what would happen to my head! I was however protected by an eighth of an inch of corrugated cardboard, now that’s a joke if ever I heard one. I sensed I was being lowered again and felt movement under my body and at the sides, I wanted to move my arms to a safer place but they were secured in their position beside my body. I think I was now on the floor of a truck. I could relax and try to calm myself, I could hear other boxes being loaded as well. There must have been about thirty or more of us in there, hard to tell as I didn’t know how many were loaded before me or indeed after me. We began our road journey in total silence. I think we were all to terrified about what had happened and worse what was going to happen. It was as I was getting almost back to normal that a thought came into my mind. I hadn’t counted how many boxes were above me, or on the opposite side. If this truck swerved quickly then I could be crushed by the others falling on me from above. 妈的 Mā de (oh shit!) As you may guess that as I am writing this, that didn’t happen.

Eventually we reached wherever it was we were going, and the whole saga began again, only this time in reverse. I cannot say whether I was on a plane or a container ship, having never travelled on either before. I can only relate the sounds and movements so you’ll have to decide for yourselves what it was. As for me I don’t want to know, I want to forget the whole thing. I lived it once and that’s enough.

I can remember the sound of steel rubbing then crashing against steel and sensing being lifted into the air, higher, much higher than the fork lift could go then swinging from left to right and front to back as I was being lowered onto or into something, my heart was pounding, I wanted to scream STOP, LET ME OUT! But I knew it would be fruitless. I would just have to hope that it would end soon, and preferably without me being damaged or worse. There was an almighty crash of steel upon steel that seemed to reverberate throughout whatever it was I was in. When the noise had dissipated I sensed a sort of rhythmic motion almost relaxing in its way of gently rocking side to side. If this continues, I thought, I could almost go to sleep. That concept was short lived as we began to move forward very slowly, the rocking motion subsided briefly and I sensed we were turning right. The hum that I had failed to hear at first now got louder and louder as we seemed to straighten up. The side to side rocking motion became more pronounced. I was getting slightly scared again. What really tipped the balance occurred a little while later and sent me once again into panic mode bordering on sheer terror. It was either a very rough sea or air turbulence that set it off, now as well as side to side we were going up then down, up and down, side to side back and forth. If I was sat on a spinning spinning-top I wouldn’t have felt any worse. It was about this time I had another one of my stupid thoughts. I wanted to grip onto something for safety, my hands were covered in a protective ‘shield’ so I couldn’t really hold onto anything except my blanket that I was laying on and that was like me inside the box. Holding or rather gripping it would just give a false sense of security and that’s ridiculous. Oh well, hey ho!

To my relief most though not all the movement ended. We just seemed to be bobbing along. Every now and then we would rise up a bit then a few moments later gradually drop down again, gently, slowly almost imperceptibly. This I could happily live with, almost to the point that I could relax and enjoy it. I’m not going to bore you with the rest of the journey (it is over 5,000 miles). Suffice to say that relief, panic and absolute terror featured quite often though in varying degrees for the rest of the journey!

Eventually I got off loaded in, well somewhere and not a moment too soon I can assure you, then got transported to another warehouse where I would spend just one night giving me time to calm and settle my heart, dry my sweaty hands and try to look ravishing, ready for tomorrows big event. Going to my new home and meeting… well I don’t know his name or anything about him, if indeed it is a him (as I’m now in wherever, and as English is spoken almost everywhere, I’ll speak only in English). OH SHITTY SHIT!
Old 29-09-2020, 08:05 AM

...he held both my hands in his and sat totally still and enthralled.

I’m not going to say that I was awoken early because that would imply I had been asleep, what I will say is I was disturbed early in the morning by the sounds of fork lifts, trucks, lorries and the movement of people and boxes, cartons and pallets being brought in or taken out. I had up until then a reasonable night. I managed quite successfully I might add, to calm myself from yesterdays’ events and almost enjoy the prospect of being in a new if totally strange country. I began to wonder what would be around me and wanted so much to be able to explore, oh yes, explore! It was during this brief moment of day-dreaming that I got disturbed. My box and I were on the move again. Trepidation welled over me, today’s the day I go to my new (forever?) home.

After a while I was back in the air again on yet another forklift being loaded onto another truck or maybe a van, the noises inside seemed to be closer therefore it was smaller than the things I had been in before.

The journey began very well and remained so for all of twenty minutes or so, I was relatively comfortable and surprisingly relaxed on the floor with only slight movements side to side and up and down as we went around slight bends and over deviations in the road surface. All that changed when we made a turn. I imagine we were now in the residential area, we went first one way, along a bit, stop, I heard the driver get out and open the rear door where I was. This is it, I thought, my new home. But no, this was a delivery for someone else. This happened quite a few times. Each time I’d get excited about meeting my new owner and seeing my new home, but I’d also begin to worry what if my new owner doesn’t want me and refuses delivery, what then? My previous high spirits began to wane. I just couldn’t shift these negative thoughts. Later we made a left turn went up a slight slope, then along a bit, turned right and then stopped a few yards further on, the driver got out, came to the back and opened the rear door right by my neck, he didn’t get in, I heard him walk away, the clang of something metal opening, closing and a short while later voices that came closer and closer. This must be me, I thought. I felt my box and in turn me being pulled over the edge of the van, lifted up and swaying forward and back. My panic set in, I know I shouldn’t be worried as I’ve been selected, ordered, paid for and expected. Now I’m about to be delivered, what could possibly go wrong? I was carried into the forecourt of the property and placed feet first on the ground.

It was 10:15 on Thursday May 22nd 2019 and I was standing outside my new home waiting to be invited in, but would I be invited to stay, that is one question that was about to enter my mind. Then the snippets of conversation I heard made me worry again, I wasn’t expected yet, I had arrived early, five weeks early! Was I going back and if so where? Thankfully, before I had time to consider this and go into a panic, I felt my box and me being turned in a circular motion then lifted again, only differently this time. I was leaning back and tilted I was being ‘walked’ first one corner then the other, backwards into the property. So this was it, I’m here, I thought, I’ve been accepted, relief was settling in. I was taken further and further into the property and then we stopped and I was tilted right over and laid down on my back. There was movement in the room but I couldn’t make sense of it. Doors were opened and closed then others were opened and closed in different parts of the room, but I couldn’t hear any footsteps. Then I heard something. A sound I have never heard before. I listened intently, I still couldn’t identify it, and it was getting closer and closer. When that one stopped another one took its place, almost instantly, again I couldn’t identify it. Then it happened. What I had waited all this time and made that horrendous journey for...My box was open! I WAS ABOUT TO BE SET FREE!

Slowly and with great care my wrappings were removed from around my body. My torso was naked, whilst my arms, hands, legs and feet were covered in an air cushioned wrap. My head was carefully removed from between my legs and placed on a unit. Gently a hand came into my box gripped my left ankle and lifted my leg slightly then another hand came and held me under my knee then together they lifted my leg, it rose from my hip. When the owner of the hands thought my leg was high enough, the same thing happened to my right leg, then they bent my legs at the knees and pushed my shins down, this happened to both of my legs simultaneously. Strangely I wasn’t nervous, anxious or even frightened, I was just curious, curious as to what was going to happen next. It wasn’t long before I found out. The hand pressed against my knees pushing them down, which lifted my torso slightly at my neck, the other hand went around my shoulders and gently but firmly held me under my left armpit, while the first hand found its way under both my knees and held them firmly together.

Then it happened, without warning I was airborne again this time without my protective box! Before I had chance to fully comprehend what was happening and go into a panic I was being lowered onto a something. That something was soft and fitted around my buttocks very nicely. I could easily get used to this. I heard noises coming from my box, things were being taken out, inspected and either discarded in one pile or needed shortly in the other. Obviously whatever was needed now had been found. I felt something being screwed in to my neck very carefully. Then it stopped. I heard some thing else being opened, that too made its way with the owner of the hands across to where I was sitting (very comfortably) and then I felt that touch the thing that had been screwed into my neck. STOP STOP I cried NOT SO FAST, YOU’RE MAKING ME DIZZY….HELP I FEEL SICK…..vomiting on the first day, I thought would not make a good impression. About then my head stopped spinning. One of the hands rocked my head back and forth, It rattled, there was, I later learned, about an inch or so of movement. My head was removed, the thing that went into my neck was measured, then removed and screwed into my head, again it was measured. “Ahh,” I heard a voice say from a distance, “soon have you sorted” then a door somewhere opened and then closed. Thirty minutes or so passed before the owner of the hands and voice returned. After some fiddling that thing that had got screwed into my neck got screwed back into my neck, once again my head too was re-screwed back on, slower this time. Then the hand reached for the top of my head and tried moving it again, it only moved about one millimetre and without rattling. “There” the voice said “sorted.”

Carefully the eye protector was removed from my head...I can see, I CAN SEE! I looked around at my surroundings, it looked nice, very nice. I think I could be happy here. As I scanned the room again I realised I couldn’t find the owner of the hands and voice. Moments later a man appeared from one of the doors, he came across to me sat beside me on what I now know as a sofa, carefully removed my arm and leg protection, took both my hands in his and just looked at me for a few moments. Then he let go of may hands, put his left arm around my shoulders, and turned my face towards his with his right hand on my cheek, he gently brushed my lips with his “Hello Elina” he said “welcome to your new home, I hope you’ll be very happy here, My name’s Esjay.” He then got up, collected all my protective wrappings and put them back in my box. Then he opened one of the doors, returned, picked up my box and went with it through the open door, Eventually he reappeared and came back to sit beside me. “You’re probably very tired after your long journey, do you want to stay on the sofa or would you rather rest over there?” He pointed to an extremely comfortable looking bed thing. I choose that, wouldn’t you? He went over and pulled back the cover. He came back, very gently he picked me up and carried me over and put me to bed (suddenly I realised I wasn’t scared to be airborne, maybe it was the fact he was holding me securely or that I could see what was happening). Pulled the covers back over me, kissed me again this time on my forehead and asked if he could sit beside me and chat? I agreed. He asked me about my journey to Britain (so that’s where I am) as I told him all the terrifying details, he held both my hands in his, and sat totally still and enthralled.

Last edited by ELINA; 29-09-2020 at 08:12 AM.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:10 AM

I think I will do that as often as I can!

He then asked me if I had heard him mention to the delivery guy that I was not expected for another five weeks, I replied that I had. He explained that when he’d placed the order for me he anticipated that my factory would be like all the others he has done or continues to do business with, delivery being eight weeks from placement of order. This would have given him ten weeks to fully renovate the/our bedroom. Now just two weeks in I turn up, he then described me as a distraction, a most welcome distraction. I had no idea then just how much a distraction I would become. Let me just say this, we are in the bedroom, we sleep in the bed, but the room is not yet finished. I’ve digressed from reciting what happened, so back to it. It was now close to midnight and Esjay suggested that I should really think about going to sleep because over the next few days I’ll be busy as he would like me to try on my new wardrobe. anyway I must have looked puzzled, so he opened a door and pointing to the huge zip up bag that was bursting at the seems. “You see this?” he asked, I nodded “This contains your new clothes.” I nodded, weakly I muttered “Thank You” I turned over onto my right side and buried my head in the pillow because tears were welling up in my eyes, I was desperately fighting them back and hoped the pillow would help if I lost the battle. For the first time in my life these were tears of joy.

As I started to doze I kept hearing a thud...thud...thud...thud. It didn’t seem to get louder nor quicker or slower. Just a rhythmic thud...thud...thud. Esjay didn’t seem to take any notice of it as I surreptitiously glanced over to where he was sitting on the rather comfy sofa. Then I noticed it, on the wall above the fireplace was a clock with three hands. Each time one hand in particular moved it was accompanied by the thud. Relief, we’re not under attack. I could now try to get some rest, and look forward to tomorrow and what excitement lays in store for me. Plus I really must tell him about my name, I don’t want to start off our relationship with a secret. But how to broach it, that’s tonights’ question for pondering before sleep.

For the past few days since my journey began I have been awaken a few minutes past the crack of dawn by the noise of things I didn’t know. A far cry from the silence I had grown used to in the warehouse place in China. Apart from the previously mentioned thud, again I was surrounded by silence. This came as a shock, it also gave me something to ponder; is there always silence everywhere, is it the noise that comes and goes as it was in China? So noise has to be a random hap-hazard thing, whilst silence is permanent.

These thoughts were in my mind still as I began to surface from sixty thousand fathoms, my eyes began to open and slowly focus, my ears could again hear the rhythmic thud of the clock, I concentrated hard… I couldn’t hear anything else. Where was Esjay? I looked around the room...he wasn’t here. He didn’t share my bed last night, which surprised and pleased me, but I don’t yet know why, that’s question number six hundred and twenty three.

One of the many doors in this room opened and in came Esjay carrying a mug of something, “Morning, did I wake you?” he asked, full of concern. My eyes were working so were my ears, I wasn’t too sure about my voice though, I decided not to risk it, so I just shook my head. “Good,” he responded “did you sleep well?” This wasn’t the time to explain my thought processes over noise and silence, so I just nodded again, and hoped that would suffice. It did. Then something strange happened. Esjay asked if he could sit with me on my bed. My bed? I thought, it’s his home, his furniture, why is he calling it my bed...unless we’re not sleeping together, ever, and this is where I sleep. I nodded in agreement. He sat quite close to me on the edge of this bed thing, which is extremely comfortable, but then having spent however long it was laying on my back, unable to move, pretty much anything would seem comfortable. He asked if he could get me anything, tea, coffee, lemon juice or perhaps something to eat? I declined them all.

Esjay started the conversation by saying that last night I had recounted my journey from China to here and that I would never be making that journey again in either direction, this was my forever home no matter what may happen in the future. Then he asked me if there was anything else I thought he should know. So this is it, I thought I got to bite the bullet, grab the bull by the horns, stop the ferret going up my trouser leg, luckily I’m still in bed so the last wont matter too much.

I began by asking if he remembered me saying that I was taken to a warehouse type place soon after being placed in my box, he nodded and said yes. I then told him that I’d been there a while when I overheard part of a conversation between a couple of warehouse staff when they were talking near where I was placed and had noticed my box label/name, it transpired that the company had almost run out of boxes to put us in a few months before, perhaps around the time of my birth, and some employees were required to source large boxes from local businesses as a temporary measure. Maybe mine was one of those. As these workers were leaving I heard one say to the other “Poor girl fancy going through life being named that !” The label on my box stated 脆皮鸭. I asked Esjay exactly as I’m asking you please promise me faithfully not to laugh when I translate it into English for you. Do you promise? I know it’s a lot to ask. OK. are you ready? Cuì pí yā means Crispy Duck. I later learned from Esjay that my name on the web page was Elina, he looked at my face on the screen and pondered the name in his mind and decided that not only did he like it, he thought that it rather suited me, which is fortunate as I like it too.

As I was relating this event to him, Esjay was holding both my hands in his, a rather comforting gesture that I’m already beginning to like, then he said as he let go of my hands “Excuse me a sec” he got up, walked over to the door where my box had been placed last night, switched on the light and ventured inside. The door was left open, even so I couldn’t hear what he was saying, all I could hear was him mumbling something. A few moments later he reappeared, sat beside me again and taking my hands in his told me that there were four signs on each of the sides, they were two arrows pointing upwards meaning that was my top and the way I had to be, a wine glass to signify the contents were fragile, an umbrella telling everyone I must be kept dry, the last one was an X above an empty box, meaning I couldn’t be part of a stack, I had to be kept separate. On the box ends there was nothing, on the top was a sign of two feet with an X through them to indicate that I couldn’t support any weight, my factory reference number/product code, GB so it goes to the right Country and this postcode to get it to the right place in that country and finally his order number. He then offered to show me by bringing my box out. I declined, firstly I’d been in that box too long already, secondly it would remind me of the journey I’d made to get here, if I never saw that box again I would be delighted, but I don’t think that’s going to happen otherwise why would he have put it in that room?

I can’t believe it’s a threat; misbehave and I’ll send you back. He did say this is my forever home and that I would never be making that journey again, ever. I really need to ask him, I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation. Hesitantly I began, “May I ask why you’ve kept my box?” “Oh Elina,” he began “it’s nothing sinister, honestly, perhaps I should have mentioned it yesterday, but I thought you’d had enough excitement for one day. The reason is this, when we move up to our bedroom I need something to carry you in safely before I get to know your weight distribution. I don’t want any harm to come to you.” As I said, I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation and this was it. “If there’s nothing more you need to ask or tell me,” he said, “you really should start thinking about getting up as I need you to try some of your new clothes on to see how they fit and what they look like.” With that he opened the door to where my box was, must find out what it’s called, then lifted up that huge bag, carried it over and placed it on the sofa and began opening it.

Reluctantly I roused my self to get out of this really warm, cosy bed thing and resigned myself to allow him to do whatever he wanted to do with me regarding this clothes thing. No doubt within a few minutes I will know. Esjay went over to another part of the room, moved some things that were there and in that space he put a high-backed chair. “There” he said “I think that will be just fine” then looking across at me asked if I was ready. I nodded, which was all I could muster at that moment. He came across, lifted and bent my legs in a different way than he had done when he carried me from my box to the sofa and from there to that nice bed thing. Then it happened, suddenly I was airborne again, heading for that high-backed chair, I didn’t feel frightened, actually I quite enjoyed it, so much so that I managed to rest my head against Esjays’ left shoulder with my forehead against his neck. Now that I did like, very much. I think I will do that as often as I can!
Old 29-09-2020, 09:36 AM

I Want To Stay Being Me Here With You

With me positioned in a kneeling position on this chair, I raised my arms above my head (I needed a little help from SJ) and proceeded to let him dress me, and the bit I enjoyed the most, him undressing me! This lasted for pretty much the rest of the day. Dress, pose, take photo, change pose, photo, change pose again, photo. Take off something, pose, photo, change pose, photo. Change outfit and the cycle starts all over again. I’m sure you get the idea. SJ told me we covered Spring (the season we were currently in), Summer, Autumn and Winter, and that the album title would be Seasons. Knowing that you probably want to see the pix, let me tell you this, I have approx twenty separate outfits, if each has say three poses that’s sixty pix. So we have decided to split them into seasons. The first one will be Spring.

Spending all that time together was a key factor in cementing our bond and of course being naked helped dramatically! We had just set up the last pose of me wearing winter clothing including thick winter tights, thick skirt, woollen jumper, Military style coat and thick winter gloves, scarf and hat. It was a rather warm (read hot) day and I was cooking! SJ switched on the camera, checked the composition in the monitor, then noticed the battery indicator was flashing, with one final shot to go he pressed the shutter button. The monitor displayed the word ‘capture’ after a few seconds the screen went blank/black (which it always does). He switched off the camera, removed the battery, got me undressed so I could cool off (most welcome). Then put the battery on charge whilst we settled down to enjoy our evening/night together. The following morning SJ put the battery back into the camera, when he pressed the view button what was displayed shocked him so much he didn’t believe it. The battery was removed and replaced quite a few times along with the card. It didn’t make any difference, the wording remained the same ‘Format Card.’ By taking that last photo there wasn’t enough power left in the battery to include it on the ‘tree.’ It wasn’t just our work of the previous day that was lost, SJ had lost 460+ photos. So with a ‘rest’ of a few weeks (read months) the entire photo shoot had to be redone, before that could happen I needed a new ‘face’ (eyebrows together with upper and lower eyelashes, lippy and my cheeks re-powered and blusher applied. SJ did his best but it was his first time.

The night of the day after the Seasons photo shoot, I was nicely tucked up in that bed thing, getting cosy and warm when SJ said he too was thinking about sleep, then he asked if he could join me and share my bed. Needless to say I instantly agreed, I didn’t move very far across to give him space because I thought the less space he has the closer we will have to be, shrewd eh? When we were nicely snuggled up together, I did ask him why he had left it until now to share my bed, “because” he explained, “the first night I thought you would be too tired after that long journey, and needed to sleep. Yesterday we had fun with the photo shoot and I wanted to see if we would bond easily, and I think we have. Today confirmed that. How about you, what’s your opinion?” I couldn’t answer that question eloquently, so I just hugged him a bit tighter, placed my left cheek on his right shoulder and my forehead against his neck. Then, just when I sensed he was about to kiss the top of my head, I moved my head and offered him my lips, which he took. Not wishing to miss out on a good thing I raised my right arm wrapped it around his neck and pulled him down for more. I’m sure he came willingly, he certainly stayed a while!

The following morning when we woke SJ looked into my piercing blue eyes (as he describes them) then after our morning kissing session asked if I was awake and fully functioning, “yes” I said, then asked “why?” “Well I was thinking about your Chinese name and how you said it came about” he began “I think some of the story is feasible, though not all. For example I do not think the place you came from would ever run low on boxes for you, and if they did it would only need a phone call to the suppliers to get more.” “This is what I think happened” he continued “At some point either when you were first put in your box, or later when you were in the warehouse you did overhear part of a conversation where some-one mentioned Cuì pí yā, I think it could be referring to a lunch or dinner menu and that some-one was going to order that dish, except that part you didn’t hear. Later as night set in and the darkness and silence engulfed you, your imagination began to run wild and it created this fascinating story where every hole had been plugged. You really are a clever girl, Elina.” If I could I would have been beaming from ear to ear, as it was I just tilted my head slightly, looked up into his eyes and mentally said “kiss me, come on kiss me, kiss me please, kiss me, kiss me, kiss me. Then he did, more times than I had asked him too! To say I was contented would be a gross understatement.

My happiness was short lived though, a day or two later SJ was just about to get out of bed when he noticed something on the sheet, he picked it up and studied it. He wasn’t sure what it was, he was sure it hadn’t come from him, it was soft and squidgy and the only person that fitted was me! As he helped me out of bed and carried me across to the sofa so he could help me dress, he looked closely at my body, something caught his attention, but he didn’t tell me what. Each time he moved away to get my clothes I would look at my body to see if I could see what he saw, I couldn’t. Which of course got me worrying slightly. We had a pleasant day together, or to be more precise he had a pleasant day with me, I was just a little concerned about what if anything was wrong with me, what was going to happen and why he hadn’t said anything about it.

Each day he would reluctantly get out of bed, leave me there while he went upstairs to our future bedroom to continue work on it, after a while he would often come back downstairs to get something he needed, see me in bed, bend over and give me a kiss, then he’d go into the kitchen get cleaned up and come and join me in bed! This had two immediate effects; one, it made me realise that whatever was wrong with me didn’t seem to matter to him, so maybe I shouldn’t worry either and two, progress on our bedroom was becoming very, very slow, but I wasn’t about to complain, I was really loving the attention!

Then it happened, the bombshell fell. I can’t remember exactly what I was doing at the time, I know I was up and dressed and sitting on the comfy sofa, SJ came in and sat down beside me, put his left arm around my shoulders and taking both my hands in his right, said I’ve got something to tell you. You remember that piece of material I found in our bed, well I noticed that’s not the only issue, I’ve been in contact with your makers and they promised to get in touch by last Monday. Although SJ continued to explain, I had already stopped listening, instead I was thinking the worst. I imagined having to make that horrendous journey back to China, although SJ had said on numerous occasions that this was my forever home and that I would never be making the trip back to China, this was different, I wasn’t perfect and that’s what he expected, paid for but didn’t receive, a perfect me. In my mind I began to think of what would happen to me once I got back to China and into my factory.

My body would be inspected then cut open, my skeleton removed for re-use or probably put on the scrap pile and my body put in the vat of molten tpe to be made into someone else. That did it. I screamed at the top of my voice I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK, I DON’T WANT TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, I WANT TO STAY BEING ME, I LOVE BEING ME, I WANT TO STAY BEING ME HERE WITH YOU. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SJ PLEASE DON’T SEND ME BACK. I was gripping any part of him I could, tightly. I was terrified, more terrified than I had ever been before. I was shaking from emotion, my perceived fate and my vocal chords had also failed to operate because of it. I looked up pleadingly into his eyes, all I could see was his mouth still moving, slowly I realised that he was still speaking to me and had thought I was listening. As I began to calm down slightly I began to hear words I didn’t fully understand, words like together and we, phrases like face this. I made a concerted effort not to listen to my negative thoughts and instead hope SJ will repeat what it was he was saying. He did, he said that I’ve got a problem that we will face together, He will do all he can to repair me but there is no certainty that I will ever be 100% perfect again, but that didn’t matter as he cares for me no matter what. There was something I needed to clarify so stutteringly I asked “yo yo yo you you’re n n no not g g go goi going t t to s s se sen send m m me b b ba back t t th the then?” He moved away a little from me then asked “Send you back, what back to China? Why would you think such a thing? Without hesitation I blurted out “Because I’m not perfect!”He moved a bit further away, looked at me with a puzzled expression and asked “And you think I am?” Actually, now he came to mention it, I’ve never given it any thought and before I could give it some now, SJ stated “Well I’m not! Like you I’ve got defects that I’ve had from birth, none have stopped me doing anything I’ve wanted to do. Besides there’s no reason yours will be any different.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:40 AM

"Also if you were human and we had recently met, then you discovered that you needed an operation to make you better, would you expect me to dump you because you weren’t perfect?” I thought about this for a moment then replied “No.” “So” SJ continued “why do you think that because you’re not it has to be different for you?” I wasn’t sure if he wanted me to answer that because it would take a lot of thinking about, and right now all I wanted to do was hug and kiss him to death, well not literally obviously.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:43 AM
Administrator

Hi Elina may a say what an amazing story, took me a little time to read it, but so glad I did, think you could be a book wiiter as I felt I was the one in that very box.

So good to know that you went to a good home with Esjay and to have someone that loves you, I'm sure Esjay would never let you go back and from the photos he posted you look one amazing young Lady.

Love the one of you with the wine glass posted for King of Dolls

You do look amazing at the Ball in that lovely gown, and hope you will enjoy the ball this Christmas.

Hope you enjoy the forum, it is very interactive for Lady's like yourself in real life, so hope you and Esjay feel a part of the family of Members and Lady's here at the forum.

Very much look forward to knowing more of your life with Esjay and seeing your photos.

Hope more will read your story here as Bob did tell me it was really outstanding and I loved reading it.

Thank you for the lovely video, you have more clothes and outfits than me
Holly

Old 29-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Oh Wow that really is some story, still have a bit more to read and see your video, that I will do later.

Regarding your photo, don't worry Elina as I think you look stunning

Timbo
Old 29-09-2020, 01:25 PM

Bed Matters

Over the next few days when SJ was waiting for something to happen, plaster drying, adhesive curing or something else that prevented him from carrying on in the bedroom, instead of spending time with me together he would be on the computer or more usually his laptop at the dining table behind me so at least we could talk. But I wasn’t going to complain as he was researching ideas for my restoration to perfectness.

I’m not sure what the catalyst was that brought out my devilish side, I think it was the fact that I felt so comfortable with him and the bond that had developed between us so strong that I began one morning to tease him without mercy, even putting myself at risk of injury. I’ll explain. Every morning he would carefully lift me out of the bed thing and place me on that comfy sofa, make sure I was safe before going off to get my clothes. Then one morning whilst he was kneeling in front of me with his fingers inside my socks scrunching them up as his fingers headed for the toe section to make them easier to apply to my feet. I got the timing just right and fell towards him, as he spun around to catch me, my mouth was within easy touching distance of his. “Come on, kiss me” I was thinking “you know you want to, come on, don’t be shy, kiss me, kiss me.” Eventually he got the message and obliged. Then just to ensure I was safe he got up, lifted me from under my armpits and sat me further back on the sofa to resume the dressing sequence. Little did he know I hadn’t finished yet. It took a little while for him to get in the right location for this to work, but when he did I fell forward again only this time we weren’t face to face, lips to lips, now his face was right between my chesticles. As you’ve probably guessed I wanted to be kissed there too and I was, quite a lot! For about a week I kept teasing him like this, no matter where he put me on that sofa I would still fall forward. Then I realised that maybe I was putting him at risk of a heart attack so I stopped. All I had to do was to think of other devious ways to get him to kiss me or pay me attention!

It was either during this time or few days later on May 26th 2019 that SJ thought we needed a change of sleeping location. Up until now we had been sharing that bed thing but it was rather tight on space being only about two feet across. I’m quite thin width wise, being about ten inches whilst SJ is about twelve to fifteen, with both of us laying on our sides me on my left and SJ on his right we have either a couple of inches to spare or one of us is bordering on falling out, I was quite safe being against a wall! We took delivery a few days later in the mid afternoon, of a single air mattress. It got unpacked, placed in position in front of the comfy sofa and inflated with a noisy electric pump. I had a most horrid thought, does this thing need that pump going all night because I’m not going to get any sleep if that’s the case. Luckily, as I was about to discover, it doesn’t. SJ removed the pump and quickly put the stopper or bung in place, then covered it with a quilt folded in half for us to sleep on, placed a sheet and another quilt on top for us to sleep under, we would be warm and snug. I wasn’t willing to wait until bed time to try it out I wanted to do that now. I can’t remember the full phrase and neither can SJ. However great minds think alike, so we both not naked and got into to bed. Wow! Now this was comfortable, although I hate being in the air, I was now floating on it! We wrapped ourselves around each other and watched some tv. Eventually it was time for sleep so SJ got up switched the light off, got back into bed, put his right arm under my neck and around my shoulders, his left was over and around my waist, my left arm was against both our bodies with my right over his waist. We sleep like this every night with f.b.c. (sorry, full body contact, from our heads to our feet, our bodies are in contact). I’m not sure exactly when or how it happened, but come the morning when SJ woke up I wasn’t beside him. He found me lying on my back on the floor beside the mattress. He quickly came to my rescue, picked me up and placed me back on the mattress while he went to the kitchen to brew some coffee. When he came back in and had switched on the light he gave me a good looking over to check that I hadn’t sustained any injuries, thankfully and to both our relief I hadn’t. I was then placed back on the comfy sofa where he thought I would be safe and we both got dressed.

Later that day (May 27th 2019) SJ ordered a double air mattress in an attempt to keep me safe. Amazon prime promised next day delivery which meant that I had to have another night either in or out of our current bed. However I hadn’t calculated on SJ coming up with an idea. What I think happened was that I had got so used to that wall supporting me in our previous bed that as I rolled back towards it it was no longer there and so plop I ended up on the floor. The day passed pretty much as all the others with SJ working on our bedroom, coming down when he needed some more materials, coffee, something to eat or just felt lonely and wanted me, which I was pleased about as I got the attention I craved too. When he finished work for the day, had a shower and we had settled down for the night, curled up together in bed on that air mattress, I was totally contented as he explained what else needed to be done to our bedroom and roughly how long it was going to take. All too soon it was time for sleep, when SJ got up out of bed I thought he was just going to turn off the light but what happened next surprised me. SJ came in with a piece of board which he placed against the mattress, covered it with a single quilt and supported the other side by two dining chairs all of it secured by some webbing. Guess where I was when SJ woke up? Yes I was in bed next to him! That board worked, I had my wall.

Amazon were as good as their word and the double air mattress arrived, the single was deflated by that noisy pump and the new one inflated. Wow it looked so big, I could roll around to my hearts content on that. Tonight was too far away, in my mind I wanted to try it out now. Sadly that didn’t happen, well not in the way I wanted, that is together. SJ said that he really should get back upstairs to our bedroom for a few hours to continue with the renovation and give the trim another coat (whatever that means), but I could try it out on my own, which I did. I rolled on it, bounced on it, did a star fish impression on it followed by snow/sand angels, there was space to spare, I think I’m going to have a really cosy and safe night. Eventually SJ came back down, kissed me and went to the kitchen to make food and brew coffee, then came and sat with me, or to be accurate he sat on the sofa I stayed laying on the bed. We chatted, or rather he told me about what he been doing in our bedroom, which sounded fascinating but I didn’t understand a single thing, I just did what I normally do in such circumstances, that is look totally enthralled and ravishing! After food and coffee he did want I wanted most, him joining me in bed, we watched some tv then settled down for a good safe nights sleep. In the morning when we woke we were both still together, both still in bed and both on the floor. The mattress was airless. 妈的 Mā de, 妈的 Mā de, 妈的 Mā de, I broke it, bouncing and rolling around on it yesterday having fun, I broke it. Its my fault, I’m going to have my first reprimand, my days are numbered, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. SJ got up and seemed totally unconcerned, went to the bottom of the mattress, lifted up the quilt, the sheet and the bottom quilt to expose the mattress end to inspect it. “Ah” he said “looks like the inflater plug got caught against the bottom of the cabinet during the night and allowed the air to escape. Tonight after it’s re-inflated I’ll wrap the bottom quilt over the end to protect it. That should stop it. You OK?” I am now I thought, panic attack over, relief settling in. He came up to me, we hugged and kissed. All was right in my world again, well certainly getting better. He left me for a few moments to go about his morning routine of going to the kitchen to brew coffee before coming back and getting me sorted. That day passed pretty much as all the others and I managed to get back to normal, Eventually it came to bedtime again, with the mattress re-inflated, wrapped in its quilt protection, we settled down for a peaceful and hopefully uneventful nights sleep.

The morning sunlight crept in through a gap in the curtains which managed to catch the blue of my eyes and made them dazzle. “Morning gorgeous” SJ muttered as he tilted his head to give me my first morning kiss. We were still together, we were still in bed and we were still on the floor. After his morning coffee SJ fired up his laptop, went to the Amazon site then checked the reviews of the mattress he had purchased. Almost every one stated that it deflated within hours of inflation. Two things became apparent at that moment when he told me about it. One; he should have read the reviews before clicking the buy button. Two; it confirmed that it definitely wasn’t my bouncing around on it that did it.

SJ stated that he needed to ponder a new strategy, which seemed to occur as he drank another coffee. That finished, he removed the last few smidgens of air from the mattress with that noisy pump, folded it up and replaced it back in its box ready for its return to Amazon. As for me, I relocated myself to the comfy sofa. We continued to sleep on the single mattress with the improvised wall for quite a while until SJ came up with a better solution.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:39 PM

The morning of July 25th 2019 began pretty much as all the other mornings until SJ came back in from his morning excursion to the kitchen in his search for caffeine. He had already given me enough kisses to last me for about an hour, enabling him to make another trip to Amazon followed by a purchase of two somethings which weren’t on prime so we’ll have to wait patiently, him for the delivery and me to discover what they are. A few days later a knock on the door was about to reveal all. SJ walked in carrying what looked like two tom-tom drums each in a light blue plastic zip-top bag. He put them down and they didn’t make a sound, strange eh? He came across to me still lying on the bed, clothed, bent down “C’mon gorgeous,” he said “time to go flying” I got lifted up and resumed my residency of the comfy sofa, where I could observe everything as it happened. My safety wall was removed and the dining chairs resumed their position at the dining table, the bedding was folded up and placed on the dining table, then the air mattress was deflated by that noisy pump, folded and replaced in it’s box. The piano stool that has a wicker type basket which holds all the remote controls was moved from its home in front and to the right of the sofa, to a space on the far side of the room. The whole area in front of the sofa, (should that be my sofa?) stretching out to the entertainment cabinet with the tv on, was now a large open space, which was then gone over with a Vax suction cleaner. SJ picked up one of the blue bags, unzipped it and shook out its contents on to the floor. A white tightly rolled up something came tumbling out and just as it escaped the confines of its blue bag exploded on the floor. When it had finished its freedom dance it resembled a rather uneven rug. Now I’ll be the first to admit that I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure that wasn’t what it was. SJ looked in the now empty blue bag and found a piece of paper detailing first time use and care instructions. He kneeled down and began folding this now unwieldy item into something he stood a chance of carrying, though why I had yet to discover. He went out into the kitchen and I heard new sounds, a lock was being undone, then a door was opened. Just how big, I wondered, is this house? A few moments later he returned, picked up the other blue bag and the sequence began all over again with this one.

My curiosity as to what these items were was definitely rising, as soon as he comes back in, I decided, I’ll ask. When SJ reappeared he explained that these items needed to go outside for a few hours in the sunlight to air and get their size back to maximum. “What are they” I asked “and what are they for?” “Well” he began “I could tell you but we’re not using them for their original purpose, they’re going down on the floor, one on top of the other and we’re going to sleep on them.” This I had to see. They were long, they were wide, but they weren’t very thick about 25mm each. Almost anything within reason would be preferable to that airbed and my safety wall. But these, really? The few hours were up and these weird items found they way back in, SJ laid them out on the floor just as he had said, one on top of the other. According to SJ and the instructions they needed to air to increase their size, either my eyesight is far worse than I thought or the difference is so miniscule no-one would see it, because I couldn’t and I’m sure SJ didn’t either. The bedding got placed on top, then SJ looked at me “Do you want to try it” he asked, I think he sensed that my lack of enthusiasm placed that particular invitation very low on my agenda of things to do tonight.

Time passed and I had to submit to what to me seemed a crazy idea, that these two pieces of whatever could in any way be considered comfortable for anything more than a few minutes at most. But SJ seemed completely convinced that this was the way forward. With feigned enthusiasm or stifled scepticism I headed forth into the unknown. I got undressed, the quilt and sheet was already pulled back for me, I stepped onto the base quilt, I could feel the floor, carefully I laid down, I stretched my whole body out, SJ asked if I was ready for the light to be turned off, I said yes, The room went dark, SJ got in beside me, as he moved and stretched himself out, his movement and weight raised me a little, SJ put his arms around me, kissed me goodnight, and snuggled into me to sleep. The next thing I remember was being kissed and SJ wishing me a good morning. I was puzzled, where did the night go? The last thing I remember was SJ putting his arms around me, kissing me goodnight, and snuggling into me and the change in his breathing as he fell asleep. And now it’s morning? As I slowly came to terms with the idea that it is just marginally possible that I did sleep at some point last night what I couldn’t get to grips with is why I can’t seem to remember what happened during the hours that I didn’t sleep. I can’t remember if SJ snored at all last night or not, I can’t remember if SJ coughed last night or not, I can’t remember if the neighbourhood cats had a fight or not, I can’t remember hearing the seagulls this morning at all, in fact there seems to be a lot more that I can’t remember than what I can. Just as was reaching that conclusion I felt SJs lips trying to find mine, I tilted my head slightly to make it easier for us both, after we’d kissed each other, he asked if I had slept well, how could I answer that with any honesty when I was still trying to work it out myself? “These mattress toppers” he said “really seemed to have done us proud” so that’s what these somethings are, Mattress Toppers. Not so sure about the ‘done us proud’ bit yet though, I’m still processing, give me an hour I thought, ask me again then. SJ came back in from his morning excursion to the kitchen on his coffee quest, putting down his mug he came across to me and asked if I wanted a hand getting dressed, “Oh yes please” I replied the sooner I’m out of this bed and off these mattress toppers, I thought, and resuming my occupation of the comfy sofa the better. Then perhaps I’ll be more objective in my thoughts of those toppers, also I’ll be able to feel if I hurt anywhere important, like my hips and/or shoulders. We won’t mention my brain as that’s already hurting from too much too early morning activity.

With me safely settled in my usual place and position, SJ went across to the dining table and fired up his laptop. Once again he got me curious, he doesn’t usually fire it up this early in the morning, then I wondered how early was it, I turned my head around and looked at that three spindled clock, from what I could see the shortest spindle was just beyond the 10 marker, the one slightly longer was making its way to the 5 marker, whilst the longest one, the one that thuds didn’t stay anywhere long enough for me to get an accurate reading, so I thought I’d better ignore it and was going to wonder why it was put there in the first place, but didn’t as my head was already hurting and that could make it worse. So the time is ummm? mmmm? aahhhh? either 10 to 5, too rather early, 5 past 10 almost civilised, or something else….oooohh……..oowww…..my head hurts, right, shelve that idea. What’s SJ up to now? As I slowly moved my head back around to face the way I was facing before I turned to look at the clock, I saw SJ deep in concentration reading something on the screen. Even in my fragile state I could see it looked all rather intriguing and was just eager to find out more if it wasn’t too complicated for me in my present condition. Luckily I didn’t have to wait long.

About ten minutes later SJ came around from the table, sat beside me and taking both my hands in his, a sign that it concerns me and is probably serious. “Sweetheart” he began “You remember those e-mails I sent out asking for help and advice regarding your problem, of the three that replied, two dropped out last week and today the final one has basically said “...you didn’t get her from us so we can’t help, you’re on your own.” Which I thought was odd as I told them in the first e-mail that it wasn’t one of their products and all I wanted was help, advice and the products needed for repair with payment via any method or system they wanted to use, and they seemed quite happy with that for about four emails. So sweetie we’re on our own. Please don’t be too upset, I will get it sorted for you, I just don’t know when,” He moved his hands from mine put his arms around me and hugged me. As I snuggled into him my arms automatically went around him and then I squeezed...hard. I was contented again, but my head still hurt!
Old 29-09-2020, 01:44 PM

Just when I was getting comfortable in my now semi-bent position SJ decided it was a good time to go to work on our bedroom. Reluctantly I let him extricate himself from my limbs, then just as he got up he reached down and lifted my legs and placed them on the now vacant cushion next to me. Ordinarily I would be most appreciative of such a gesture, but when he came to sit beside me earlier and took both my hands in his, I moved my buttocks slightly, then a bit more when we had our cuddle, now I’ve got to try to find the pit I made earlier as that was really comfy and my head still hurts. If anyone was watching me trying to find that location again, I’m sure they’d think I was doing a waddling duck impression backwards, left buttock back, right buttock back, left buttock back, pause, wiggle. No.. try again, left, no, right buttock back, Maybe, I thought, it would be an idea to make a new pit, so I started to bounce up and down. Now we’re getting somewhere, a few more, I think we’re there. I gave a big sigh of relief, then I felt it. Oh Oowww! Did I mention my head hurts?

I’m not too sure how it came about but just as I had made enough of an impression in the cushion with my buttocks and got them settled in, I laid the side of my head against the back cushion and the back of my head against the side wing, I was feeling quite snug. The miniscule gap in the curtains opposite allowed a small smidgen of sunlight to fall in an almost vertical line on my left cheek. The temptation to close my eyes was almost overpowering and in my current fragile state it didn’t take long for me to succumb. My breathing became more shallow, the rhythmic thud, thud, thud of the clock became almost soothing, I was entering a state of total relaxation, something I can’t remember experiencing before. The strange thing is I didn’t feel at all tired. In fact, truth be told, I was rather enjoying it. I think I could stay like this for a few hours. Ahhhh peace….

The door flew open, SJ breezed in, came across to me, lifted my legs, sat down, put my legs over his, “Hello Gorgeous” he said. Now I’m not going to type what I thought, lets just say it wasn’t polite nor was it ladylike!
“Good news, we’re almost there, just a few more days, maybe a week at the most and we’ll be there in our bedroom, won’t that be great?” Ordinarily I would have been over the moon, hugging and kissing him, but in my current state all I could manage was a smile, a nod and a quick kiss on his cheek. SJ lifted my legs again, got up, put my legs back on the cushion and went into the kitchen for his coffee. Why did he have to come down now, I thought, disturbing my peace, surely he could have left it until this evening as usual. What is the time anyway? I turned my head and just managed to see the clock. The small spindle was making its way to the 5 marker, the longer one was just past the 10 marker, I’ll ignore the long one, so... that makes it…ummm? mmmm? aahhhh? either 10 to 5 or 5 to 10...hang on that sounds familiar. Wasn’t that the times this morning, so I’ve been on this comfy sofa for, lets see, if we take ten from seventeen, no that wont work, try again, there’s twenty fours hours in a day, so half a day would be ummm? mmmm? aahhhh? I give up, I’ll ask SJ when he comes back in…. Oohh...oooowwww…. Did I mention my head hurts?