Forums  

Go Back   Forums > D (18), The Lady's Powder Room & Fashion Boutique

Old 30-09-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Boss View Post
I'm now at the Meet Cynthia photo,

Bob the Boss
I imagine most human male people stay there a while!

It's nice to to see/read you here too, Carlys guy. The next chapter about what happened to me/us in November will be coming soon.

Fond regards.

Elina
Old 02-10-2020, 08:59 AM
Administrator

I'm now at the The wooden benches that we both sat on photo, look forward to reading more soon.

And yes did take some time to look at

Cynthia
Old 02-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Administrator

We want your money , it's exciting, what will happen to Elina

Bob
Old 11-10-2020, 10:11 AM

Default My second beach day

Just thought you'd like to see My Second Beach Day, the tide was coming in and it was a tad breezy!

The wooden lighthouse you see was built in 1832, stands on nine oak legs and was originally painted in red and white stripes.

Hope you enjoy,

Regards

Elina.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Administrator

Thank you for the video, may I say that you look one amazing Lady

Elina I'm about to read Nottingham and Gravesend, the dream was amazing story, and happy it was not all real and just a dream.

I do also have dreams like you, you may like to read this one at this link, http://www.techdiagnostics.co.uk/showthread.php?t=852

I pulled it from the forum Archives for you and Mr Esiayell hope you enjoy it.
Bob
Old 11-10-2020, 05:19 PM

Wow you are so lucky Elina to have your Guy look after you like this

Can I come for tea
Lady-J

(Minutes later he reappeared with another plate in his hand, this must be his breakfast I thought. He came across to me and placed the plate on the small table beside me. As I glanced at it I could see it was covered in cling film, why would he cover his breakfast I wondered. “I’ve made you a cheese salad lunch” Hugs explained, “you’ve got cold boiled baby Charlotte potatoes, the mixed salad consists of grated extra mature cheddar cheese, shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced celery, tomatoes, carrots. hard boiled eggs, cucumber and a couple of radishes. I’ve made it easy for you to undo, I’ve put the closure at the top not the bottom, just pull that piece of plastic there, that will give you an opening. I’ll just get your cutlery and dips.” Moments later he returned with my cutlery wrapped in a napkin and two containers, he placed them down on the table, “This is ordinary Hellmanns Mayonnaise” he indicated one of the pots “and this is Tomato and chilli relish” indicating the other. “You can use them as a dip or pour/dollop them on your salad. I’ve put two teaspoons in your napkin.”)
Old 11-10-2020, 06:21 PM

nice beach seemed a little windy and not much sun but not a bad day out.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Old 11-10-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Justine View Post
Wow you are so lucky Elina to have your Guy look after you like this.

Can I come for tea?
Lady-J
Of course Lady J you can come for tea, except we don't drink tea, Esjay is totally coffee or alcohol, whilst I favour only the latter, especially Pinot Grigio! If it's food you're after, then you'll be in luck!

Carly & your Guy, Burnham on Sea is just along the coast from Weston S Mare, both are quite breezy when the tide comes in. The 'sea' changes its name from the Bristol Channel to the River Severn somewhere along its course, not sure exactly where. The Severn has three bridges over it, the Severn Bridge is the second one, the Second Severn Crossing is actually the third, the first is a small bridge in Gloucester, but nobody counts that one! The Bristol Channel/River Severn has the highest tidal range in the UK. If you hit Wikipeadia and type in the places I/we go, this may give you a better insight, just a thought. SJ has lived here in the west for forty plus years, when we did the (intro) filming at Weston S Mare (page three post twenty two) that was the first and only time he has seen blue sea there! So not only did we see it, it is on film now as well, so there's a permanent record of this rare event for all to see! It's usual colour is that as seen in this video, a sort of sandy brown (think mud)!

SJ told me that for my third and final beach day of 2019, I'm going somewhere completely different. It has blue sea, white(ish) sand and thankfully not much wind when the tide comes in. But he's not telling me where it is, that's my surprise! He did say it was similar to Barbados, but without the palm trees, the heat (as I could melt, and neither of us wants that) and I wouldn't have to go on an aeroplane, which is good as I hate being airborne!

Bob, your choice of violin music worked well in your dream. We have tried this on several videos, with tracks from The Planets, Bond, Vanessa Mae, Brahms, none seem suitable, we always come back to wind instruments. The clarinet (Stranger On The Shore) or a saxaphone (one of SJs favourite instruments). Even Albatross by Peter Green(e)/Fleetwood Mac doesn't fit, which is rather surprising. For the next beach video he's looking for some tracks by Wilt Stienhous (I'm not sure of the spelling), he plays a steel guitar, think Hawaiian music. No doubt it will end up being a saxaphone again. Hey Ho!

Until the next time,

Regards

Elina

Last edited by ELINA; 11-10-2020 at 08:53 PM.
Old 13-10-2020, 08:13 AM

Thank you for the invite Elina, I have my very own sports car

So can soon run down over Severn Bridge for coffee, take you and Mr Esjayell out for a spin in it

Lady-J

Last edited by Lady Justine; 13-10-2020 at 08:18 AM.
Old 24-10-2020, 12:19 AM

SEASONS: SUMMER BEACHWEAR 2019

Here is my third and sadly final beachday of 2019. This video is different from the others in a few ways.

The town was the largest of the three with a good selection of shops and other wet weather amusements. The beach did not have sand over all its length, at the far end it is fine(ish) shingle, where I was, near the harbour inlet it is nice, fine sand. I didn’t walk along the beach to see where and how it changed from one to the other.

The beach is only a few feet below the level of the road, plus the sun wasn’t in a good place, being behind me which meant that the sunlight would be blocked by passing clouds, tall roofed buildings, of which there are quite a few and passing high sided trucks/lorries or in my time there one parked, partially blocking the sun that was covering me. I had considered moving down the beach to get into it again, but reasoned that the effort it would take would probably be wasted as soon as I had got settled into my new location the truck/lorry would go. So I stayed where I was!

This picture google kindly found for me/us should help you identify where I/we went. I have indicated my location on the beach and the distance away the car had to be parked, even then I/we were really lucky to find a space that close.

I hope you enjoy sharing my last beachday as much as I did being there.

After I had put the bag with the beach stuff in the car Hugs took me for dinner in a seafront seafood restaurant not far from where I had been on the beach. We both had a dressed crab salad that I thoroughly enjoyed especially with the couple of glasses of Sauvignon Blanc Hugs had got for me. When we came out it had become quite dark and the seafront was ablaze with lights, so I asked Hugs if he would mind taking a few photos of the bay showing the lights. He chose a spot close to where I had been, the licensed bar and coffee shop that protruded onto the beach had a veranda on three sides with good views of the bay. Here are those photos, the spots are particles of sand being blown up by the wind.

I had a wonderful day and really hope that I will be able to visit it again (several times?) next year, but it was almost a two hour drive on A roads one way, poor Hugs, but it was his suggestion! I wonder what 2020 will bring and what lovely places I'll be visiting then?

The beach/picnic mat you me see me using is folded in half along its length and is turned so its width is the length, the length its width. Here is a link to it.

You will see me again soon in Seasons: Autumn & Winter 2019, until then,

Regards to all,

Elina.